Today we will talk about the Netgear router and how to set up it. As we all know it is important to setup the wireless router in order to access the Internet from your modem. If you don’t set up the router, you won’t be able to access the Internet. Setting up a Netgear router is very easy as Netgear has made it easy for its customers by improving the Netgear router setup wizard UI. It is now more responsive and user-friendly which means the process of Netgear router setup is very easy. This article will cover the process of 192.168.0.1 Netgear router setup through the web address routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.net.
Netgear router setup
Now we will discuss the process of 192.168.0.1 Netgear router setup using the Netgear router login IP address. Once you configure the hardware setup, it will become easy for you to configure the router through the Netgear router login IP or the web address routerlogin.net. So we have first provided the instructions to configure the hardware setup.
- First of all, make sure you have two Ethernet cables for the Netgear hardware setup.
- Take the first cable and connect the router to the modem.
- Now take another cable to connect the router to the computer.
- After this, attach the power cord to the Netgear router and plug it into the power outlet to turn on the device.
- Make sure the Internet cable that is running towards the modem is connected properly.
- Now go to the computer that is connected to the router’s wireless network and choose any of the browsers for 192.168.0.1 Netgear router setup process.
- Look for the address bar on the top of the web browser and enter the Netgear router login IP address into it. You can also enter the web address routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.net into the address bar.
- Now the browser will redirect you to the routerlogin.net login page. Enter the credentials as follows:
Username – adminNetgear router login password – admin
- After you enter the Netgear router login password, click the Login tab and the browser will navigate you to the www.routerlogin.net setup page.
- Navigate to the 192.168.0.1 Netgear router setup wizard and configure the Internet connection type. You can let the router automatically set up the Internet connection.
- After this, you will require to set up the basic wireless network settings of the router.
Now the routerlogin.net setup page will complete the installation and your router will be set up successfully.
routerlogin.net not working?
Is the router’s default address routerlogin.net not working on your browser? Don’t worry, try to use a different browser. Make sure the browser is up to date because an obsolete browser may not allow you to access some features.
So this was all about the 192.168.0.1 Netgear router setup process. We hope that this article helped you in the setting up of your Netgear router. In case you face an issue with the router or you want any assistance, feel free to call us on our Toll-Free number and we will be more than happy to assist you.